TEMO TARCAN TILLER HEAD
The TARCAN tiller head unites all the main functions of a tiller head, is easy to use and communicates with the electronic controller via a CANopen interface.
The travel, horn and crawl speed functions as well as the two rocker switches utilise non-contacting Hall-effect technology. The entire sensor and electronic system is situated in a sealed unit, allowing use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Tiller head with control elements for travel, horn, crawl speed and two auxiliary functions
- Non-contacting Hall-effect technology
- Completely sealed electronic unit
- CANopen interface
- Sealed connector to the traction controller
- Various colours for the controls
- Abrasion-resistant laser inscription