Constant spped Pompmotor controller Energy saving
12-48VDC HSE/14-2208P 3615P & 36/15A
· Ready to use solution for brushed DC-motors.
· True speed control & Speed compensation & torque measurement.
· Wide operation voltage (9-65VDC).
· High torque at low rpm, compared to third party controllers.
· 6 to 52KHZ dynamic high resolution PWM frequency.
· High and low side digital inputs & One high current analog output for line contactor.
· Including CAN-Open EDS for Standalone & CAN slave mode.
· UNI Realtime OS RAD-HARDERED edition, Interface with HSE-UNI protocol.
· Watchdog with self-recovery & Advanced automatic ECC memory with RAD-hard (TMR) extension.
· Hours counter (pump hours & key hours).
· High temperature ranges up to 90C.
· Small package 102mm X 160mm.
· Low EMC ratings compared to other brand motor controllers & Best harmonic EMC performance due to high frequency & Integrated motor noise filter.
· Motor overtemperature protection & Mechanical stress protection.
· All automotive grade parts >105C & C0G dielectric and ultra-low ESR capacitors.
· Feature upgradable by firmware update.
· Hydraulic pumps
· Marine propulsion systems
· Any other single direction brushed drive
The HSE- Pump controller offers high power at small size. It can deliver high torque at low speed, thanks to its boost stage and speed measurement. By combining these measurements, the HSE-Pump controller can be configurated so that if torque demand increases (for example by asking for more oil) speed will increase and with less or no torque speed will be low, therefor in a pump application you will have a quitter and more efficient systems delivering only power and hydraulic flow if ask for by torque.
Another configuration could be if speed compensation is required, so if demanding 30% speed it will deliver 30% speed independently from the load.
A perfect balance between power and efficiency are provided by the dynamic PWM control frequency that automatically adjust frequency and PWM resolution to obtain the silicon’s maximum.
Speed measurements with a dynamic polling rate of approx. 125HZ offers the most accurate and fast response in ultra-low RPM’s as well in full speed.
CAN bus operation happens in the CAN-Open protocol which is linked with the UNI-protocol, this adds the possibility of customizing the CAN-Open EDS inside the PUMP controller.